Whether it is in a meeting, in a communication, around a water cooler, on a business trip, at a business social mixer, or at an important business meal, the way professionals present themselves is a direct reflection on your company, products and services.
By acting professionally, it sends the message that the business is credible and trustworthy. An individual’s professional success hinges on how well he or she can build strong relationships. In turn, when an individual is successful, their company succeeds as well. Business etiquette training directly impacts the bottom line because decision makers, colleagues, bosses, clients, and prospects will choose to do business with people in whom they have confidence.
Contact me to schedule a seminar that will teach participants:
- The manners that people expect them to know
- The skills to figure out how to interact with others successfully when there is no manner
- The confidence to handle any situation, from the day-to-day to the crucial
- How to use every interaction as an opportunity to enhance relationships
The end result: Participants who know how to build better, stronger, more successful relationships. Consequently, they gain the competitive edge.
Note: I don’t offer open enrollment seminars. These seminars are customized to a client’s needs and desired outcomes and held at the client’s office or a nearby hotel on your desire date.
Who benefits from Business Etiquette Seminars?
- New Hires
- Sales Professionals
- Leadership and Management Training Programs
- Seasoned Professionals and Senior Management
- Inter-generational Workforces
Half-day (up to four hours)
Full-day (up to eight hours)
Dining add-on: a dining etiquette lunch or dinner may be added on to a seminar (additional fee applies)
Example topics to customize your program:
- What is Etiquette in Today’s Workforce? and Why Business Etiquette Matters
- Introductions and favorable first impressions
- Professional Image and Attire
- Business Social Situations and Networking
- Communication Etiquette: Verbal, Phone, Email, & Written Word
- Meeting Etiquette
- Workplace Etiquette
- Restaurant and Dining Etiquette
- Social Media Etiquette
- Civility in the Workplace
- Inter-generational Differences
- International Perspectives
- Women in the Workforce
- Building Your Personal Brand
- The 24/7 Professional